|The Southern Florida Minority Supplier Development Council is pleased to announce that the Marlin Cano Kellogg Advanced Management Education Program will be held June 2-6, 2013 at the Kellogg School of Management at the James L. Allen Center in the heart of Northwestern University’s Evanston campus.
due by April 15, 2013
|The SFMSDC will award two (2) partial scholarships to attend the program. Companies submitting an application for consideration for the scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Company must be currently certified with the SFMSDC.
- Only the CEO/owner of the minority business is eligible to participate.
- Business should be at least three years old with sales of more than $5 million
for manufacturing and distribution firms and more than $3 million for service firms.
- Candidate must be committed to accelerating the growth of their business.
- Candidate must be committed to attend and participate fully in the entire program.